So I'm pretty much obsessed with Korean drama Taxi Driver. I went in thinking it will be a breezy and light drama about a handsome taxi...

[ENG SUB] Lee Je-hoon Vlog / Taxi Driver Behind-the-scenes

16:46 OMG 0 Comments

 So I'm pretty much obsessed with Korean drama Taxi Driver. I went in thinking it will be a breezy and light drama about a handsome taxi driver who saves those who are in need. Ohh was I wrong. This drama goes hard. It is out for blood. I seriously had to stop at some parts to question my own morality.

The drama might be pretty dark but their behind the scenes are the cutest! It appeared that not a lot of their BTS get subbed so I chose this one for practice. It won't upload on youtube though because of copyright. Here's Lee Je-hoon and the gang behind the scenes of Taxi Driver. :)


Lee Je-hoon's Vlog

0 comments: