Hi, everyone! It's been a while! How are you all doing? Sorry for being away. As I've said last time, I got a job and it's taki...

[ENG SUB] I Can See Your Voice Season 2 Episode 7 (Guest: Kim Johan)

21:45 OMG 29 Comments

Hi, everyone! It's been a while! How are you all doing? Sorry for being away. As I've said last time, I got a job and it's taking all of my time. I haven't been this busy for so long and I think it's taking it's toll on me. (Be careful not to catch a cold! It's vicious! ;A;) Anyway, it took a while but English subtitles for EP7 is now done. Another awesome episode for you~

Also, Season 4 will be airing today (KST). I'm not sure if anyone is going to sub it. Some are asking on twitter if I will do the subtitles but I can't really give an answer to that. I WANT to sub it but I know I do not have the time. It's frustrating to wait for a show that airs week after week, I completely understand that. That's why I can't promise anything right now. I do hope that someone else will pick it up though so that I'll just continue on Season 2 when I get the time.

Except for that, I'm really excited for Season 4! I've seen some teaser clips and it looks so much fun. I will miss Bumsoo so much but looking forward to how Jongkook's addition will change the show. Here's to hoping Kyuhyun will come as guest!

Anyway, I hope you like the episode~ See you around!

Best way to reach me is on twitter @ohmygeona

DO NOT REUPLOAD!
Subtitles by ohmygeona

PART 1:


PART 2:


Openload: PART1PART2
Google Drive: PART1PART2

29 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you for the subs :) .. One of my favorite KVariety, DSF recent episodes were not subbed and I don't have anything to watch.. But thanks for this, I didn't notice that I waited so long for your subs though XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D Will patiently wait, so no rush hehe. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Thank you for next episode. I am desperately waiting for your episodes and I am happy that you manage for the sub in your busy schedule.
    Thanks once again and we also waiting for next episode.

    gomabseubnida...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for subbing ICSYV season 2!! I'll wait patiently for your sub, congratulations and good luck for your new job 😁😁😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you as always. OMG Saranghanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! I'm waiting for S4 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. KJK is the first guest & the new MC for S4...next episode, Haha....:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please sub episode 8 as well..jebal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!
    I know how it is like being busy with works and not having time to do anything else, and even if we have little time, we just want to relax and do things that we can enjoy.
    So take your time. Get rest as you can. Sub when you want.
    As much as I love ICSYV, it's been a while I have learned to take things easy. I watch some shows when the subs come up, and not obsessed with it when it doesn't.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!! Finally I know what they were talking about in Kim Yong Jin's part!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much dear to spare your time to subbing this ICSYV season 2,,, really appreciate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been a while since the last episode.. Can't wait to see the next one.. Thanks a ton for subbing season 2 OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for subbing ICSYV 2!! There are so many amazing guests in this season but its sad that no one subbed this except you! Dont worry about ICSYV 4 since someone has been subbing it. Ill patiently wait for the rest of season 2 episodes. Thanks for subbing this in spite of you being busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for subbing episode 7. Wish you would sub episode 9 (Wheesung) and episode 10 (Gummy)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for translating! You're very generous with your time and your talent. I will patiently wait for ICSYV S2 E12.

    ReplyDelete
  19. episode 4 ?? episode 8 ?/ episode 9 ?? episode 10 ? final ?? please link ??/ ^_ ^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear, will you subbing ep8 onwards ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,can you also upload the ICSYV season 2 ep 11 with english sub?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,can you also upload the ICSYV season 2 ep 11 with english sub?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please, upload the iscyv season 2 ep 8 with eng sub.. Gomawooo 😇

    ReplyDelete
  24. sorry.. Come on board only in 2020.. but the eng sub video is gone.. able to upload again if convenient? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please can you upload again season 2, I really want to watch it

    ReplyDelete