I'm putting this up here for people who do not follow me on twitter and are not aware. I won't be subbing Season 4. Teukwings (the o...

Announcement Regarding ICSYV Season 4

12:59 OMG 5 Comments

I'm putting this up here for people who do not follow me on twitter and are not aware. I won't be subbing Season 4. Teukwings (the one who subbed Season 1) and KJKintl (Kim Jongkook International) are collaborating to do subtitles for Season 4. I will continue doing Season 2.

If you haven't followed me on twitter yet, please do so. It's the best way to reach me and if I have announcements, I'd have them posted there.

@ohmygeona

5 comments:

  1. OMG is there any chance you can sub "Candy in your Ear"[Sweetheart in your Ear]... i really like you to sub it :) thank you hope you will consider it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked for you site after watching the show
    Thank you for subbing the rest of season 2! Appreciate the efforts you put into translating the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting she says that Twitter was the best way,I was following her, I asked her a simple non offensive question and then bam. I tried to go to her page and I'm blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for doing the subs .. I, and many more, appreciate your hard work to help us enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi please sub ep.12 of season 2 with shin hyesung.. thank you in advance.. 😊

    ReplyDelete